Condominium and P.U.D. Management Services
The following list of services is not intended to be all inclusive.
- Millbrook Management will oversee your community and will supervise all contract work.
- Accessibility: 24 hours a day by cell phone, SMS and email
- An annual, detailed working budget will be provided based upon the budget directed by the Board of Directors
- All contracts and service work will be handled through our office and we will be responsible to the Committee to insure quality and the best prices available.
- We will provide monthly late billings to all homeowners.
- We will handle collections of all assessments and other income.
- Provide financial statements monthly as directed by HOA.
- Work with management committee in following the your Reserve Study plans as require under Utah State law.
- Provide the annual financial statement.
- Meet annually with the association.
- Enforce all Rules and Regulations of the community as instructed by the management committee.
- Service mortgage and title company requests.
- Keep the association current with respect to new and updated state statutes.